11/17/06

HATER

HATER
By: Cedric D. Butler


Why DO you niggas hate on me?
Am I what you want to be?
Real, Thugged out and Masculine…
With a college degree…
Why DO you speak my name in vein?
THAT’S SO PETTY you fucking lame…
You've got nothing better to do?
Damn pimpin. That's a shame…
You want to start some gossip?
What you need to do is stop it…
Acting like a little bitch…
On my nuts like I'm the topic…
You try to belittle my name…
With your childish silly games…
You’re all lies and deceit…
Your tongue needs to be tamed…
I'm not afraid to speak my mind…
I'll share my feelings on a dime…
I'm cool, chill and laid back…
But it's not like that all the time…
You’re all up in my cipher…
You need dad to change ya diaper?
Your name should be Monique…
You've got a big mouth just like her…
I really hope you realize…
I use your hatred to strive…
Pull it in like weed smoke…
Blow it out… and I'm high…
It stays with me for a while…
BECAUSE your essence is so foul…
I can feel your negative vibe…
As you rock that fake smile…
What, you think I’m sweet dude?
Shit my smile is faKE too…
Hold on let me morph…
And sick Scarface on you…
ThESE niggas all on my dick…
I’m gonna make EM my bitch…
Have EM coppin me clothes…
I’ll make EM buy me a whip…
Put EM on the block like a hoe…
Use THAT mouth to get that dough…
Found out what it was good for…
Ok back home to mom you go…
You're not even on my level…
I’ll get the bag and grab the shovel…
Bury your assES in my back yard…
Send you to Hell to join the Devil…
I’m just like The Undertaker…
R.I.P it's over faker…
I’ll end your career of hating…
Like that nigga Beanie in Jamaica…
See these nigga done got me hot…
SendING my goons UP IN THEY SPOT…
Wait…He’s not even worth our time…
lET’S GO FIND SOME trees to cop…
I’LL HAVE THEIR LOVED ONES hurt…
You’ll see THEIR faceS on some shirts…
Have THEIR mom wearing black, crying…
Returning THEIR children to the dirt…
Let me quit before it’s too late…
Put too much shit up on my plate…
nIGGAS WILL be lying on a cold slab…
And my black ass will be Upstate…
Hater!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the iambic-pentameter........ Love this yow!!! Wonder where is Quentin btw?????