11/17/06

"dl" THUG PASSION 3 THE GREAT DECEPTION

“dl” THUG PASSION III

THE GREAT DECEPTION

BY: CEDRIC D BUTLER

Our tenth grade school year was finally over. Q and I had banged out our finals and were prepared to have a good summer. Things were going great between us. We still wore our rings like we were a married couple. No one at school said too much about it because they all knew how close we were (well not really). As a matter of fact we set a trend at our school. Everybody had started to wear rings with their best friend’s initial on it. The only one who even made a bad comment about it was Big D. After a threatening look from me he never mentioned it again. Now Q and I both had jobs for the summer. Q worked at our local amusement park. He loved it because he got to be seen by all the girls who were sweating him. I worked at a community center with kids. I loved my job. I had a real connection with the kids and they made me feel very important. One day after I was leaving work I noticed a bunch of guys standing around by the basketball court. I seem to have radar for trouble so I headed to my car without really paying too much attention to the crowd. Just as I am putting my things in the car I hear a familiar voice behind me.

“What’s up punk ass nigga?”

I turn around to see Big D and some of his homeboys standing behind me. I instantly get paranoid. I know that I am in a fucked up situation.

“Yo Big D I don’t want any trouble.”

“Well you should have thought about that when you put yo mutha fuckin hands on me.”

“So this is the little nigga that knocked yo ass out. Yo pussy I don’t like for nobody to put their hands on my little brother. Do you know what I do to little pussies like you?”

Just then this nigga pulls out a pistol and puts it up to my head. I just stood there looking at this nigga. He looked just like Big D but he is a few inches shorter. I swell up my chest and try to look like I am not scared. I give this nigga a look like if you don’t pull the trigger now I will get your ass later. This starts to irritate him.

“Oh you think you are a tough little nigga huh? Well I am about to make your ass famous.”

I close my eyes and expect the worse. Instead of a bang I hear niggas running away. I open my eyes and see a police car heading towards me. The car pulls up and two officers get out.

“Is everything alright sir?”

“Yes officer. I was just getting off of work and a few friends stopped to talk to me.”

“Well would you mind explaining why they decided to run?”

“Some of them are on parole and didn’t want an interview I guess.”

The other cop looked at me. I could tell that he knew I was lying. There was no way I would tell them the truth. Even though I had no doubt that nigga would have shot me, I was not a snitch.

“Ok sir, well have a good night.”

“Thank you officer.”

I got in my car and drove off. When the police were out of sight I started cursing at myself. I had forgotten that Big D’s family made up most of a local gang called G.A.P. (Gangstaz and Pimps). I had allowed myself to think that Big D was over the confrontation we had over a year ago. I guess he was just waiting for the right time to get back at me. What was I gonna do? There was no way I was gonna let these niggas keep me from school. I decided I had to talk to somebody about it. I pulled up to a phone booth and called Q at home.

“Hello.”

“Yo Q what’s up?”

“What’s good baby boy? Where you at?”

“I am like a block from my job. I just had a run in with Big D and some of his boys. Some wild shit happened and I need to talk to you. Can you meet me at my house in about fifteen minutes?”

“ No doubt baby boy. I am on my way there.”

Q hung up without saying bye. I guess he could tell by the emotion in my voice that something was very wrong. When I pulled up to my house Q was already there. This made me smile because I knew my nigga had my back. I get out and we dap each other up.

“So what’s up Ced?”

I told Q exactly what happened. When I told him everything he looked like he was ready to kill somebody.

“I am gonna kill that fat ass nigga. Who the fuck does he think he is? I know whowhom you are talking about. They call that nigga Big Poppa. You know what? I am about to go get my dad’s gun and go find that pussy.”

“Wait Q. Calm down my nigga. Now you know I am not about to let you go out like that. They probably just wanted to scare me. The whole shit will die down. Big D will brag about the shit at school and I will just let him have his way.”

It was funny how I came to get advice from Q and turned out to be the one keeping him calm.

“Are you sure that is how you want to handle this shit?”

“Yeah I’m sure. Big D won’t try to fight me because he knows that I will bust that ass. The whole school knows I can beat his ass. How much props can he get for something he didn’t do himself?”

“Well if you are sure that is how you want to handle it. I think that you should get a gun though. You can never be too safe.”

“I’ll give it some thought. Let’s go in the house and get something to eat. Later on we can go see wassup with the fellas.”

“Cool. I’m down for that.”

After we finished eating we rode over to the local park where some of our friends hang out. There we met up with our friends Chaz and his brother Chad. They were some half-black, half-Jamaican twins. They stood about 5’10, 200 pounds. Both had football player builds. They were neither sexy nor ugly. If they got down I would have fucked them like they were the double-mint twins. They were almost a purple black and we called them Black and Blue. We all dapped each other up. We stayed here for a while but when none of our other friends showed up we all decided to leave. As I was driving down the street Q reached over and grabbed my dick. My shit started to get hard instantly from his touch. When he began to unzip my pants I knew what he was about to do. I pulled up to a red light and Q was sucking the life out of my dick. I closed my eyes for what seemed like only a second. When I opened them a car had pulled to the left side of us. My little cousin Terrelle was looking at me smiling. I tried to push Q off but he was really into what he was doing. Terrelle was trying to see who was in the truck with me.

“Yo Q chill. We got some company.”

When Q’s head popped up Terrelle looked like he was seeing things. Then he just smiled again. He rolls down his window and asked if we could pull over because he needed to talk to us. As I was pulling over my heart was racing a mile a minute.

“Do you think he knows what was going down?” Q asked me.

“From the expression on his face he thinks he knows something. We will just play it off like you had dropped something.”

Terrelle gets out of his car and gets into the back of mine. We both dap him up and wait to see what he is gonna say.

“Yo I didn’t know that you niggas got down like that.” T said.

“What the fuck are you talking about?” I asked him.

“Come on big cousin. A blind man could tell that Q was giving you head.”

“What? Nigga I just dropped my wallet on the floor and was picking it up. How you gonna come at us with some gay shit like that?”

“The only thing you dropped nigga was your mouth on Ced’s dick.” T said laughing.

Q reached into the back seat and yoked T up.

“Listen little boy. You better watch your mouth before you lose a couple teeth.”

T pulled away from Q and continued to talk.

“First of all, I am only a year younger than you niggas. Second, you don’t have to worry about me saying anything because I get down also.”

I turned around in my seat and looked at T. Now I can’t say that I never thought T would be like that. When we were younger he use to try to grind on me when we were play fighting. Still, I figured that as he got older he grew out of it. I guess I should have known better because I never grew out of it.

“Ced why are you looking at me like that? You know I use to try to feel and grind on you when we were little. The way you use to react makes it hard to believe that you get down.”

Q and I look at each other. I give him the slight head nod indicating that we could trust T.

“Alright T. Yeah we do get down. Q and I have been kickin it for over a year. Neither of us has ever been with anybody else.”

“Damn!” T said. “The star athlete and the smartest nigga in school in love with each other. No one would believe me if I told them anyway.”

“And you are not going to tell anyone are you!” Q said more as a demand than a question.

“Hell no! I do think it would be cool to hang with yall sometimes. It would be a relief to hang with some niggas that get down like me.”

“Here’s the deal then.” I said. “As long as you don’t bring any femmed out niggas into the circle you are more than welcome to chill with us. You have to keep your shit low and not bring attention to yourself.”

(I will take the time here to tell all the fem brothas not to take offense to anything I write. After all the name of the story is D.L. Thug Passion)

“I am cool with that. I don’t want my business out there. I think this is gonna be some cool shit.”

“So then whom are you kickin it with?” Q asked.

“Well I don’t really know if I should say at this time.”

“You expect us to trust you but you can’t trust us?”

“Alright. I am fuckin with someone you know very well Q. His name is Jameer.”

Both of our mouths dropped open at hearing this. Jameer was the Quarterback for our football team.

“No fuckin way. You can’t expect me to believe that Jameer gets down like that.”

“He would say the same thing if I told him about you.”

“Damn I guess niggas really do know how to keep they shit on the down low.”

“So do you niggas mind if I put him on? I was on my way to pick him up right now.”

“It really doesn’t matter to me.” Q said.

They both looked at me. I didn’t like the way Q had been looking since he heard about Jameer but I trusted my nigga.

“I guess its cool.” I told them.

“Then why don’t you niggas follow me to his house and then we can go chill at Troup Street Park. I will let him know what’s going down as we drive to the park.”

“Lets go then.” Q said a little to anxious for my blood.

T jumped out of my car and led the way to Jameer’s house. When Meer came out and saw us he looked a little confused. I guess they were planning on spending this time alone. During the ride to the park Q must have noticed that I was thinking hard about all of this.

“Ced, what’s on ya mind baby boy?”

“Well I don’t want to sound like a jealous ass nigga but I don’t like the look I saw in your eyes when T said that Meer gets down.”

“Now nigga you know that you are the only one in this world for me. I just thought it was cool that we could finally have friends that got down and knew about us. I mean I love being with you but I hate the fact that we have to hide around everyone. It will be a relief hanging with niggas we can be ourselves around.”

“Yeah your right. I never thought about it like that. I’m sorry for doubting your love and loyalty. I will make it up to you later.” I said grabbing his dick.

“Now that’s what I like. Make up sex.”

We both laughed as we pulled into the park. At this time of night Troup St. Park was usually empty and tonight was no exception. We got out of the cars and gave Jameer some daps. We walked farther into the park before anyone said anything. T was the first to speak.

“Well I put Meer on to our situation and he is cool with it.”

“Yeah I am cool with it.” Meer said. “I thought T was crazy when he told me that you niggas get down. I never would have thought that you niggas kick with each other since yall always on that brother shit.

“Well” Q said, “I guess the hillbillies aren’t the only ones down with the incest shit.”

We all started laughing. We walked through the park for like an hour and decided to leave. We went back to the cars and said our good-byes. Jameer told us that his parents would be out of town for the weekend. He invited us all to stay at his house. We all said that we would and went our separate ways. I asked Q what he wanted to do.

“Let’s go to my house. You do owe me something remember?”

I got kind of worried. Even though his parents had givin me a set of keys to the house, I had not been over there since the incident with his dad.

“Come on Ced. Sooner or later you will have to come to my house. You might as well get the fear out of your system now. Please for me?”

Q gave me his saddest puppy dog look and that made up my mind for me.

“Cool” I said. “Let’s do this then.”

I drove to Q’s house and all the fear came back as we walked through the door. I hoped that his parents would be asleep but no such luck. His mom and dad were sitting in the living room when we came in. Q walked in and said hi to them. I was stuck by the door and couldn’t move. They both sat there staring at me.

“Q wouldn’t you like to introduce us to your new friend?” Mr. Brooks said.

“Dad what are you talking about?” Q said turning to see me standing in the same spot.

“Well at first I thought that was Ced, but seeing as he acts like he has never been here before I thought you had a new boyfriend.”

I had to laugh at that. We all laughed for a few seconds and the tension was broken. I walked into the living room.

“Hello mom and dad.”

Mrs. Brooks got up and gave me a motherly hug. I walked over to Mr. Brooks and put out my hand to shake his. He got up off the couch and stood in front of me. When he did I flinched.

“Stop being silly and give me a hug son. I thought that we weren’t ever gonna see you at this house again. You know you are welcome because we gave you a set of keys.”

“I know. I have just been skeptical ever since… Well you know?”

“I thought we squashed all of that before you left the hospital? Our home is still your home.”

“You’re right. It sure feels good to be here again.”

“Well if you boys are hungry the food is still on the stove.”

“We already ate mom. Thanks anyway.”

With that Q grabs my hand and pulls me away from the living room. I thought we were gonna head for his room but instead he leads me towards the basement.

“Q why are we going to the basement?”

“You’ll see.” Q leads me down the stairs and the basement is pitch black. He turns on the light and I am amazed. The basement had been turned into a bedroom.

“Damn!” I said. “When did you guys do this?”

“Dad just finished it up last week. I told him that I needed a little space of my own for whenever you came over. I offered to help him but he did it all himself. He said it was a gift from him to us. He wanted you to be here when he showed it to me but we decided not to push you.”

“Damn. I guess I will have to thank him later. Right now though I have some apologizing to do.”

I walked over to Q and started to kiss him. We were locked in a passionate kiss for about five minutes. We then began to undress. When we were both naked I spun Q around to look at the body I had grown to love. Q had precum dripping from his dick. I wiped it off with my finger and we both sucked it off. I then began to place kisses all over Q’s body. I started to suck his dick while sliding a finger into his ass. I then started to suck on his nuts putting another finger in his big bubble butt. I then turned my body and got in the 69 position. I must have been real horny because Q started to play with my asshole. He had never done this before. I could not believe the rush I was getting from this. Q stopped sucking my dick and started to lick my ass. He licked and sucked my ass and forced his finger into me. The entire time we had been together Q was always the bottom. The only thing he had ever done was touch my ass. I had never thought about being a bottom or getting fucked. Q was bringing out a new sensation in me. The shit was feeling so good that I couldn’t suck his dick while he was doing it. My dick was leaking so much precum that it looked like a water fountain. Then words came out of my mouth that shocked both of us.

“Q, I want to feel you inside of me.”

Q stopped eating my ass and looked me in the eyes.

“Did you say what I think you said?”

“Yes. I want you to fuck me.”

“Are you sure Ced?”

“No. But I want you to do it before I change my mind. Please, just don’t hurt me.”

“I would never do anything to hurt you baby.”

I turned on my back and Q put my legs on his shoulders. He started to kiss me and lick my ears. He knew that my ears were my weakness and when I started to moan he tried to push his dick up in me. The pain was overbearing. Q asked me if I wanted him to stop. I told him not to stop until he busted a nut. Q slowly pushed inside of me until his pubic hairs touched my ass. He then waited until I adjusted to his invasion before he continued.

“Are you ready baby?”

Even though I was in pain I told him to continue. He started moving in and out of me real slow. The pain soon turned to pleasure and for the first time I knew why Q loved for me to dick him down. When I started to moan Q fucked me harder and deeper. Then he used my own trick on me. He started to suck my dick as he was fucking me. The two sensations were unbearable. I started to call his name and tell him how much I loved him. Q had my whole dick in his mouth. My shit was lodged in his throat and he used those muscles on my dick. My nuts felt like they were about to explode. Q took my dick out of his mouth to watch me cum. I never bust a nut like that in my life. I swear my shit shot up and touched the ceiling. When I finished nutting Q started to fuck me faster to get his nut off. I told him to take his time because that shit was feeling so good I didn’t want it to end. Q fucked me for like forty-five minutes. I was amazed at how much I enjoyed that shit. Finally Q told me he couldn’t hold off anymore. When he started to cum in my ass it felt so fucking good that I started to cum again without touching my dick. I couldn’t believe that shit happened to me. When Q finished he surprised me again. He licked up all of the cum that was coming out of my ass. We then laid side by side.

“How do you feel?” Q asked.

“I feel like somebody just stuck nine and a quarter inches of dick up my ass.”

“Is that a good thing or a bad thing?” He asked me.

“You’d better believe it’s a good thing. I would never have thought that shit could feel that good.”

“Why do you think I always want that big ass dick up inside of me? I love what we just did but I still would prefer for you to fuck me most of the time if that’s cool.”

“No doubt baby boy. Anything for you my nigga.”

We held each other and fell asleep. I woke up some time later and Q was sucking my dick. He looked at me and smiled.

“I got hungry baby.” He said.

“Get full then my nigga.”
He continued to suck my dick and play with my balls. When he had me worked up he sat on my dick. I could tell he had wanted my dick bad because he was riding me like it was the last time we would ever be together. I had to muster all my strength not to bust too soon. He would ride for a while and then stop and use his ass muscles to milk my dick. After about an hour Q said he was gonna bust. I told him to get up and put his dick in my mouth. As soon as his dick touched my lips he began to cum. I drank down all of his cum as I stroked my dick and nutted all over my stomach. Q licked the cum off of my body and then gave me a deep passionate kiss.

“Are you full now baby?” I asked him.

“I couldn’t eat another bite.”

We laughed and then both fell into an uninterrupted sleep.

The weekend was finally here and I was putting some things together to take to Jameer’s house. I was kind of nervous because Q and I had never been in a situation like this before. Q picked me up and we headed for Meer’s house. Q didn’t seem fazed by the situation at all. He always seemed to keep his cool. I decided to do the same and just go with the flow. Meer had the hot crib and we had the time of our lives. Shortly after we got there we all decided to go to the park and play some basketball. We had so much fun. We played at least 5 games of 21 and ran 3 full court games. When we got back to the house we all took our showers, grabbed something to eat and watched some movies. Around midnight I had gotten real tired and went to the guest- room to lay down. Terrelle
had gone to bed about 30 minutes ago. Jameer and Q were talking about past basketball triumphs and against my better judgment I left them to their war stories. I woke up around 2 a.m. and noticed that Q still hadn’t come to bed. I headed for the living room thinking that these niggas were talking about b-ball. When I reached the living room this nigga Jameer was all up in the guts that were only for me. At first I could only stand and watch. This bitch ass nigga was slamming about 10 inches of dick in my niggas ass. Now I can’t lie. Looking at Meer’s muscular body and smooth bubble ass made me horny as fuck, but the look of pleasure on Q’s face made my blood boil. I know most people would have flipped right then but I sat down and continued to watch. Each time that dick slid up in my nigga the more my heart dropped. I mean these niggas were so into the shit that they didn’t even notice that I was sitting there. I quietly got up and returned to the guest- room. I found my book bag and reached inside and pulled out the .44 bulldog I had bought after the incident with Big D. I slowly walked back to the living room. I stood about 5 feet away from these niggas. I raised the gun, took aim and pulled the trigger.

BANG! BANG! BANG!


Copyright 2005 CoLeY BoI™ Inc.